Date With Love (2016)

In my opinion there are two female(Shenae and Bailee) leads and two male leads(Andrew and Quinn).  It is very much the story between Heidi and David, as much as it is between Vincent and Alex.

Written by BROOK DURHAM
Directed by RON OLIVER

🎬
There were many things that made me shrug my shoulders, but I'll just focus on the things that made me smile:

1. ANDREW W. WALKER stars in this film;
2. I like how BAILEE MADISON blossomed into a pretty young lady.  Some child stars look awkward once they turn into teenagers, but not Bailee;
3. SHENAE GRIMES-BEECH looks good with Andrew;
4. ANDREA BROOKS was awesome as the best friend/publicist named Paige;
5.  MILLI WILKINSON, one of my favourite little girls, plays the little sister of one of the male protagonists(QUINN LORD) and
6. This movie is paying homage to JOHN HUGHES

Oh, maybe I should add that it's great DREW RAY TANNER plays a heartthrob here...someone who breaks the heart of a big star.  I don't know why I'm ecstatic.  Someone who watched this before me said mean things, but I was so happy for him, and I don't even know him.

LARISSA ALBURQUERQUE is also in this movie, but her role is not really lovable, but she was convincing.

Other than those aforementioned, I'd rather keep my other opinions to myself.  ;-)

Thanks for your time.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)