Christmas Cupid's Arrow (2018)

Directed by Michael Sellers
Story by Brian and Jack Marchetti
Screenplay by Jamie R. Thompson

The minds of the Marchetti brothers are complex and very creative at the same time.  Some may argue that it could actually mean the same thing, but their complex creativity works.  They fictionalised real parts of their lives, and wrote about people who love literature just like the two of them.

👫

It's interesting how I got to watch this movie.  I am under the weather.  I wasn't even able to sing in Church this morning during the dawn mass.  Thankfully I was able to sing at eight, but I wasn't able to join my family at eleven.  I felt so groggy, but when I woke up I came searching for wholesome things to watch to lift up my spirit.  I came across a link called Once Upon a Christmas Miracle on youtube, but it turned out to be this movie. I almost did not watch this, but I'm glad I stuck around.


I have no idea who these people starring in this movie are.  Their names didn't ring a bell(CHAD MICHAEL COLLINS---not Murray, ELISABETH HARNOIS, JONATHAN TO GO), but when I started watching, I realised that they all looked familiar. I've seen them in movies and on TV shows, but I just didn't know their names.


When the little girl called Molly in the movie appeared, I was very impressed.  When I checked imdb, I learned that this was her first movie ever.  She's such a precocious little girl.  I am going to follow her career, so I have to remember that her name is MIA THIBODEAUX.  How could I forget that? ;-)

🎄


Holly and David (not Willoughby and Gandy, the Marks and Spencer brand ambassadors) are so right for each other, but somehow Holly never noticed it.

David slouches a lot, but he's a good dad.  It's been a while since his wife died, but he managed to take care of his darling little girl.

Josh was such an a-hole.  I don't know why he had to be one.  He's got the looks and he's a very young partner at a law firm, so...

This movie is sorta kinda Cyrano de Bergerac, but not really.  Yeah.  It's another one of those loosely based on great literary classics that you know what's going to happen, even if it's going to be slightly different or adapted to our times.

I really had fun watching this movie.

Obviously my spirits were lifted.

:-)

🎧

Thanks for your time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)