Christmas Made to Order (2018)

Director:

 Sam Irvin

Writers:

 Matt Marx and Anna White
"When architect and Christmas amateur Steven (Jonathan Bennett) finds himself hosting his family for Christmas, he recruits holiday coordinator Gretchen (Alexa PenaVega) to bring holiday joy to his home. Gretchen's expert Christmas spirit brings Steven's family together, but neither expected it to bring them closer to each other. After a great opportunity presents itself to Gretchen, she and Steven must decide what's really important in life".



This may be one of my favourite Hallmark Christmas stories ever. I'm exaggerating, of course, but I did enjoy watching this made for TV movie.

True, the story is quite out of this world, and probably won't happen in real life, but who knows? Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, and life may imitate art.

I had fun watching ALEXA PENAVEGA and JONATHAN BENNETT together. If CARLOS PENAVEGA didn't have a quote unquote cameo, then I wouldn't have been reminded that they are not a real couple. 😜

I wasn't feeling so good. Last night I almost did not make it to the "Midnight" Mass. I still am not feeling well today, but I forced myself to sing this morning, and eat brunch with my family at our favourite resto in the are, Tito Chef. Well, I didn't really need forcing to eat there, and eating there did make me feel a tad better, but not a hundred percent better, so I decided to have a movie marathon to lift my spirits up.

This was one of the choices, and I'm glad I watched it.

It's not going to have awards of any kind, I guess, but it did serve its purpose.

It made me smile...a lot.

I guess that's all I have to say.

Thanks for your time!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)