Best Christmas Party Ever! (2014)


Directed by 
John Bradshaw
Original Story by
Lewis Chesler  &
Fariba Cain

Teleplay by
Robert Vaughn  and
Kevin Commins

There are many Christmas movie blogs pending, but I think I'll write about this first.  

I didn't think I'll enjoy this.  If you are sort of undergoing something(like probable---pardon me---menopause precursors) for several weeks now, among other things, I couldn't work unless I watch or read something uplifting.  Of course, needless to say, that is, I pray, but when others need a quiet surrounding, there are times when I need some noise, so I either listen to music, or watch something positive.  

From my standpoint, vantage point or whatever, I wasn't that impressed with the party, but I love what it stands for.  You just have to watch the movie to see what I mean.    

This movie came at a right time.  I haven't "met" the female protagonist, but I do "know" the male protagonist.

They looked beautiful together, in my opinion.  The buildup of the love story was sort of expected, but if these two people were in front of me, would I think they're in love?  Coming to think of it, yes.  I believe so.

I also love the other girl who is not actually an antagonist.

As for the other guy...Hmm...I think I want to kick him, but he does have plus points for letting the female protagonist see all those beautiful NYC lights from Skyscrapers, 12 days before Christmas.

The story may be formulaic, but I like it very, very much.  There were things I didn't expect to happen.  

Well, I guess that's all I have to say.

Merry Christmas, one and all.

Thanks for your time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)