Love, Once and Always (2018)

Directed by 
Allan Harmon
Writing Credits 
(in alphabetical order)  
Susan Batten
Gregg Rossen
Brian Sawyer
Sydney Sidner
Amanda Schull and Peter Porte are so good to look at.  They are both good actors, and great dancers, so I was kind of expecting some sort of dance number, so...

Anyways, I really enjoyed this movie.  How do I say this without sounding like a broken record?  This is the kind of movie when predictability is very much welcome, at least for me.

Some viewers say there is no spark/chemistry or whatever else, but that's not what I see or feel.

Maybe they are right.  They did not get the accent right, but all in all, at least for me, it's quite an enjoyable film.

Well, it's not the best movie in the world, but it serves its purpose.

I guess that's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)