Pamela Wallace's DREAMS LOST, DREAMS FOUND (1987)



#horses
All images are from imdb

Director: Willi Patterson
Writers: William Corlett(teleplay), and Pamela Wallace (novel)

For the past couple of months I was able to watch fairly enjoyable made for TV movies based on Silhouette/Harlequin/Mills & Boon novels, but I didn't feel like blogging about them.

I came across this story when I was looking for the movie called CHRISTMAS COOKIES(2016) starring Jill Wagner and Wes Brown, but all versions weren't good.  I saw this movie on the right side bar, then clicked it.  What got me hooked was the theme song:

I Can't Let Go 
Written by Barry Mason and Alan Hawkshaw 
Sung by Marti Webb


It was such a beautiful intro that brought chills to my spine.  

So I watched KATHLEEN QUINLAN  go to Scotland with her baby sister played by BETSY BRANTLEY to meet the man of her destiny, played by DAVID ROBB.

They were so drawn to each other that when he kissed her minutes after they met, she couldn't complain.  Was that a spoiler?  No, that's just a teaser.

David Robb played Ross Fleming so well.  He's not exactly someone I'd get attracted to if I meet him at a party or across the street, but there was something about the way he became Ross Fleming that made him extra appealing.

I like Ross Fleming.  Yes, he probably was a playboy, but when he met Sarah McAllister, and spent time with her, he decided that she was the one.  It was Sarah who was uncertain.  It bruised his ego, but he fought for her.

Well, I won't go on telling you the whole story, but I'll tell you this: This is a good story, and it's worth watching, at least once.

Starring: Kathleen Quinlan as Sarah McAllister, David Robb as Ross Fleming, Betsy Brantley as Jane McAllister, Charles Gray as Jason Klein, Colette O'Neil as Lady Fleming, Louise Breslin as Miss Muir, Fiona Mollison as Vivienne Tait, Tom Mannion as Tam Stirling, Tom Watson as Donald Drummond, Kay Gallie as Margaret Drummond, and Anne Kirsten as Georgina Farren 

Thanks for your time.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)