It's Christmas, Eve (2018)

As interim school superintendent Eve trims budgets, and now she’s in her hometown where it’s personal. Her handsome neighbor Liam is a music teacher and Eve feels his program must be cut. But luckily her friend is married to an IT guy, who’s created a website for donations directly to save the Arts program. Launched during the tree lighting ceremony, where Liam’s students will perform, the website could provide the Christmas miracle the town needs. Already the Universe is cooperating. Eve is back home and she, Liam and his daughter look like they might be celebrating many a future Christmas. Starring LeAnn Rimes and Tyler Hynes.- The Hallmark Channel

Director: Tibor Takács
Writers: Mark Amato (story by), Tracy Andreen

Stars:  LeeAnn Rimes as Eve Morgan, Tyler Hynes as Liam Bailey, Christian Convery as Wyatt James, Gwyneth Walsh as Nella Morgan Bell, Lara Gilchrist as Darcy James, Giles Panton as Brad James, Dolores Drake as Joan, Ellie Harvie as Mayor Snodgrass, and Eden Summer Gilmore as Abby Bailey
My reaction is simple:  Although some reviewers found it so predictable, and yes, I somehow agree with them, I still love the movie through and through.

At first I didn't see any chemistry with Miss Rimes and Mr. Hynes, but little by little, the idea of them being EVE and LIAM just became real to me(so I used capital letters on their characters names).

I like the flow of the story.  I must admit, I did shed a tear or two, but mostly, I had fun watching this film.  

Thanks for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)