Avengers: ENDGAME (2019) Just feelings, no spoilers


Greenbelt 3
Ate Carol and I watched the movie along with the Colegio San Agustin Class(Makati) of 1994 courtesy of her niece, Larissa.
3 hours and 1 minute long

Directed by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo 
Screenplay by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely 
Based on The Avengers by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby 

Caveat:  If you don't want spoilers, no worries, there aren't any here. Also, I suggest that you don't go to the Wikipedia Page. Dad didn't understand some scenes(hard of hearing due to old age and medicine) so he looked for spoilers(after the fact).  He found them on the Wikipedia page.  No worries, I won't put the link here.  If you do want spoilers, then this is not the blog entry for you. :-) This is just a bunch of feelings, and nothing more.



Published on Mar 27, 2019



SUBSCRIBE 5.1K
FEELINGS, and nothing more:
From 2012 to 2019 I have been attached to the AVENGERS of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and all of their spinoffs. They have been like family, and I have been involved in every scene.  I may not have written about every episode, but I haven't missed any.

The first one was the last movie ever watched by RJ just weeks before he crossed over. 

I know that there have been many versions that also connect with each other, and several reboots, but this is the best of the lot.  I know the story isn't over yet, but according to a Philippine Broadsheet, it's the end of an era.  I didn't read the story.  It might have contained spoilers.


**********

We actually have 5 tickets for the Vicariate of San Antonio De Padua Block Screening(VSAP had several block screenings---fund raisers).  I purposely did not purchase a sixth ticket because Ate Carol told me about Larissa's class' block screening. I wanted to watch it with her with a clean slate. 

The two Patron Tickets were purchased by my dad, and the three Donor Tickets were purchased by me for my brother, my nephew, and my sister-in-law.  Unfortunately, my brother and his family could not use it.  The long and short of it, after praying on what to do, I gave them to a random jogger in front of our house.  She was so happy.

When all the excitement is over, I will watch this again on IMAX with anyone I know(a friend or a relative) who wants to watch this with me.  It is so worth the time and money.

We enjoyed ENDGAME. We laughed, we cried, we were on the edge of our seats, and we were pleasantly surprised to see friends we haven't seen for a long time, imaginary and real, along the way.

I hope this is not a spoiler for you, but I hate the personality they gave Thor.  He did have his moments, but...if I say something more then I would be giving spoilers. I also want to assure you that it's not his physical attributes that I am talking about even if I did italicize 'personality'.

Captain America, although not perfect, remains to be the "family"'s moral compass.  

Speaking of "family", Black Widow who was alone most of her life considers the Avengers hers.  She is the most affected of all.

I won't do a roll call or anything similar because by doing so there would definitely be spoilers.

Hmm...

I think to cap this entry I would just have to say that Thanos reminds me of super intelligent people who are deluded that what they are doing are for the good of the whole world.  In Thanos' case, for the good of the multiverses, because he is inevitable.  There are many mad scientists who create weapons that could practically annihilate trillions of people.  There are people who think genocide is the answer. Thanos is all those people combined.  He sort of knows how to love, but...

ENDGAME is filled with different stories of different people we could identify with, we could laugh with, cry with, fight with, get frustrated with, and...

I'll just leave that hanging. For those of you who haven't seen it, what are you waiting for?  It's a MULTIVERSAL thing, and I'm sure, one way or another, you would appreciate it.  

We left Cinema 3 feeling happy and sad at the same time.

My friend posted this, and one of her friends said, "Spoiler😼!": "I love you 3,000!"

Honestly, if you haven't seen the movie, it couldn't be a spoiler.

You wouldn't get it...and I just realised that the person that the other person loves 3,000x was born in 1970.   

It's a cinematic universe, and he's a thespian. True actors either play super younger or super older. Besides, the timelines were kind of jumbled or something, so in a way he was still his age when...  

Once you do see this movie I am sure you would also get mixed-emotions.

"We love you 3,000!"

Note:  Once you finish the movie, I reiterate, don't worry about timelines, and why a certain group of people think it's still the present or whatever you call it.  A certain movie would be mentioned.  When the movie is mentioned, it is kind of explained.  If you overanalyse things, you wouldn't be able to enjoy this WONDERFUL MOVIE. So just enjoy it, OK?  Besides, someone's dream came into fruition.  The name is right, but with a different gender(if you listened carefully to two characters in the episode before this one).

THE CAST:
Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye
Don Cheadle as James "Rhodey" Rhodes / War Machine
Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man
Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel
Karen Gillan as Nebula
Danai Gurira as Okoye
Bradley Cooper as Rocket
Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginia "Pepper" Potts
Josh Brolin as Thanos

I have seen everything listed below, but I only wrote about a few.  If ever I would put links here, they would only lead to my own blog entries even if I got the list from Wikipedia:

1
"The Infinity Saga" 
Thanks for your time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)