Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

It's a good thing that we were really joyfully anticipating this movie or else we would have been greatly disappointed because it was the only movie showing in every cinema of SM City BF Parañaque

"When Disney acquired Marvel, the lines became funnier, 'Tati'!" as observed by my eight(8) year old nephew. I agree with him.  The scenes were still violent, but bearable.  I took to heart the parental guidance thing and tried to be alert every time he asked a question.  His dad was on the other side, but he chose to ask me stuff.  He did turn to his dad when he wanted to go... ;-) My nephew loves his parents, most especially his mom, but I'm happy that he also thinks highly of me.  ;-)

During the first few minutes, I was lost in space(not the movie's fault, but I was distracted by something), but after a few minutes, I was into it.  Every scene was exciting...well, maybe not every scene, but to us, it sure felt like it.

Others squirmed because of a certain love angle, but I like it.  It's sorta like "you and me, against the world" kind of thing.

The Maximus twins were also a welcome addition to the story. They wreaked havoc and the worst thing they did because of their manipulation was to make Hulky Boy feel bad about himself.

There was a scene that I love towards the end where almost everyone important in this movie were caught on screen.  It was a fight scene.  It just looked so beautiful to me. 

From time to time, I observed the younger kids.  They were really enjoying themselves.  It's great to hear them ask their parents and guardians questions and they also share their observations and guesses.


As I was watching the movie, most especially during Tony Stark's scenes, these Bible verses came to mind...(I know, I know...this is not a holy movie, but these really came to mind) 
Proverbs 29
  The Stiff-Necked will Be Destroyed 
…22An angry man stirs up strife, And a hot-tempered man abounds in transgression. 23A man's pride will bring him low, But a humble spirit will obtain honor. 24He who is a partner with a thief hates his own life; He hears the oath but tells nothing.…
       
          Proverbs 16

The Tongue's Answer is from the Lord
…17The highway of the upright is to depart from evil; He who watches his way preserves his life. 18Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling. 19It is better to be humble in spirit with the lowly Than to divide the spoil with the proud.…

When will we ever learn? Playing God only leads to destruction.

Anyways, I won't make this long. 

I just want to warn those who wait until the end credits...there's only one teaser this time.  The Avengers Will Return.  When? Let's wait and see.  :-)

Directed by Joss Whedon
Produced by Kevin Feige
Written by Joss Whedon
Based on The Avengers
Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

Atonement (2008)

Moments of Love (2006)