THOR The Dark World (2013)

pinoy top sites

EXPERIENCING THOR: THE DARK WORLD
at the SM MALL OF ASIA
Enjoy THOR The Dark World in four different ways


Sequels, more often than not, are overshadowed by the prequel.  This is not the case with THOR The Dark World.

When my almost seven-year-old nephew and I talked about this, I told him the reason why it is better than the first one is because it was carefully weaved and well-planned.  The story had some direction and is really interwoven with the other Marvel stories like Iron Man, Captain America, The Avengers, Incredible Hulk and the rest of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes.



Odin in this movie told Loki that though they are far superior than mortals or creatures of other realms, they are NOT gods. They are born, they live and die like humans do. 

Loki replied, "Give or take five thousand years..." 

I think this is in response to what Captain America said, "There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure HE doesn't dress like that." (Avengers 2012)

With a sigh of relief, I am glad that Odin said that. Even if I had a very precocious young man with me and he knew that what he was watching was fiction, there was a still a chance, though slim, that he would be confused.  If not him, maybe some of the little kids, along with their parents, might believe it as the gospel truth.

I know, I know, I'm exaggerating.  I am just glad, that's all.


Tom Hiddleston, though I love the whole ensemble, stood out here.  I'm just glad that Loki in this movie is not totally evil.  Just wait until towards the end of the film and listen to Thor.  He perfectly described his brother and that was how I saw him.


Little kids would definitely ask questions, so better listen to every word.  


My nephew had lots of questions, but he also reminded me that there are 6 infinity stones and because of this fact we were compelled and impelled to stay until after the credits (as usual).  Let me just say that there are two(2) teasers so when the first one happens, don't leave yet. 


The love story of Jane and Thor proves that distance does not lessen the love between two people who are really in love.  Out of sight and out of mind only applies to those who do not have a firm foundation.


FROM THE WEB
SOURCE

SOURCE
(ADDED PHOTO AND LINK YEARS LATER)





  • 8.2/10-IMDb



  • Thor: The Dark World is a 2013 American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character Thor, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Wikipedia


  • QUOTES

    Odin: Some believe that before the universe, there was nothing. They're wrong. There was darkness... and it has survived.

    Thor: [to Jane] I gave you my word, that I would return.

    Frigga: [to Odin] (It's) Because I worry about you, that you survive.

    Erik: [to Darcy and Ian] There's nothing more assuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are.

    CAST
    CHRIS HEMSWORTH
    NATALIE PORTMAN
    TOM HIDDLESTON
    ANTHONY HOPKINS
    CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON
    IDRIS ELBA
    JAMIE ALEXANDER
    ZACHARY LEVI
    STELLAN SKARSGÅRD
    KAT DENNINGS
    RENE RUSSO
    JONATHAN HOWARD
    CLIVE RUSSELL
    ADEWALE AKINNUOYE-AGBAJE
    RAY STEVENSON
    AND
    TADANOBU ASANO


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

    EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

    Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)