Hallmark's Bottled With Love (2019)/ Lifetime's Snowed-Inn Christmas (2017)

From imdb
Directed by David Weaver
Written by Kelly Bowe

After being stood up, Abbey gets inspired to open her heart in a letter, put it in a bottle and toss it out to sea. Months later, a man fishing discovers it and opts to reach out. Starring Bethany Joy Lenz and Andrew Walker. Original airdate: April 13, 2019- The Hallmark Channel

My feet felt like floating on air after watching this movie.  Yes, I was on cloud nine, and I still am.

It took some elements from certain classics, but it also added some reality, and something new to it.

I wasn't able to watch Snowed-Inn Christmas when I watched this, so I wasn't sure if their partnership could work, but I was pretty amazed that it did.

There's just something about BETHANY JOY LENZ that makes you go beyond her looks.  Little by little you would love the character she's playing, then voila, you would see how beautiful she...I mean, her character...is inside and out.  Yes, she is physically beautiful too.  If you don't see that, then that's your problem.

There were some unrealistic things too in this TV movie, but hey, nobody said it was a masterpiece.  Yeah, I know that's a lame excuse for imperfection, because there are a lot of TV movies that are amazingly unforgettable, but... Well, critics did say something like this movie is a modern day classic with surprising twist.

I like the supporting characters too:

Aunt Frances, as played by FRANCES FLANAGAN;

Sophie, as played by KATE ISAAC;

Elaine, as played by BETHANY BROWN;

Mr. Wilmore, as played by ERICK GOLDING;

and

Earl Everson, as played by KEVIN MCNULTY


SNOWED-INN CHRISTMAS (2017)

Also from imdb
Overview
Jenna Hudson (Bethany Joy Lenz) and Kevin Jenner (Andrew Walker) are polar opposites working for the same online publication in New York City. With both having nowhere they want to be for Christmas, they volunteer for a special writing assignment. After a snowstorm forces their plane to land in none other than Santa Claus, Indiana, the two are placed in a Christmas Wonderland and the focus of their story shifts to saving the historic town inn run by Carol and Christopher Winters. As the two overcome their differences, they also rediscover the magic of Christmas. But with the inn's fate in jeopardy and the return of someone from Jenna's past, Carol and Christopher lend a helping hand to bring Jenna and Kevin together.-Same source as the photo above
Directed by
Gary Yates
Written by
Carley Smale
After watching Bottled With Love(BWL) I got curious with Snowed-Inn Christmas(SC).  BWL still gives me happy feelings, but for one reason or another, the chemistry between Joy Lenz and ANDREW W. WALKER is electrifying in SC.  

The kisses in SC are hotter, and the story...well, I can't say it's better, but I just found it a little deeper, but presented in a lighter way.

After seeing SC I am convinced that these two should have more projects together.  Maybe it's just me.

It's also very refreshing to see BELINDA MONTGOMERY(Carol Winters) and JOHN B. LOWE(Chris Winters) here.  It's been a while since I saw Ms. Montgomery, so I was so happy to see her too.

TASHA SMITH(Simone) is also here as the two main protagonists' boss.

AARON RADWANSKI(Eric), pretty little LEONA KATAMBI(Tori), SUSANA PORTNOY(Wendy), and STEPHANIE MOROZ (Maegan) were very convincing as Kevin's wonderful family.

JEFFERSON BROWN was also convincing as someone who could break someone's heart before Christmas.  Well, I don't want to use the A-word, because...  :-p   

🎄🎅
Here's to more Andrew W. Walker and Bethany Joy Lenz movies/TV movies or other projects to come. 🍻🍻🍻

🎄🎅

Thanks for your time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)