These blog entries are MOSTLY just how I felt after watching the play, musical, concert or TV show, a product I like or things I have read. If I have not at least one good thing to say, then you wouldn't see anything written about it here. Oh, btw, I would seldom(not never) write about blockbusters even if I love them starting today(26 June 2019) just because. :-)
Hallmark's Bottled With Love (2019)/ Lifetime's Snowed-Inn Christmas (2017)
After being stood up, Abbey gets inspired to open her heart in a letter, put it in a bottle and toss it out to sea. Months later, a man fishing discovers it and opts to reach out. Starring Bethany Joy Lenz and Andrew Walker. Original airdate: April 13, 2019- The Hallmark Channel
My feet felt like floating on air after watching this movie. Yes, I was on cloud nine, and I still am.
It took some elements from certain classics, but it also added some reality, and something new to it.
I wasn't able to watch Snowed-Inn Christmas when I watched this, so I wasn't sure if their partnership could work, but I was pretty amazed that it did.
There's just something about BETHANY JOY LENZ that makes you go beyond her looks. Little by little you would love the character she's playing, then voila, you would see how beautiful she...I mean, her character...is inside and out. Yes, she is physically beautiful too. If you don't see that, then that's your problem.
There were some unrealistic things too in this TV movie, but hey, nobody said it was a masterpiece. Yeah, I know that's a lame excuse for imperfection, because there are a lot of TV movies that are amazingly unforgettable, but... Well, critics did say something like this movie is a modern day classic with surprising twist.
Jenna Hudson (Bethany Joy Lenz) and Kevin Jenner (Andrew Walker) are polar opposites working for the same online publication in New York City. With both having nowhere they want to be for Christmas, they volunteer for a special writing assignment. After a snowstorm forces their plane to land in none other than Santa Claus, Indiana, the two are placed in a Christmas Wonderland and the focus of their story shifts to saving the historic town inn run by Carol and Christopher Winters. As the two overcome their differences, they also rediscover the magic of Christmas. But with the inn's fate in jeopardy and the return of someone from Jenna's past, Carol and Christopher lend a helping hand to bring Jenna and Kevin together.-Same source as the photo above
Directed by
Gary Yates
Written by
Carley Smale
After watching Bottled With Love(BWL) I got curious with Snowed-Inn Christmas(SC). BWL still gives me happy feelings, but for one reason or another, the chemistry between Joy Lenz and ANDREW W. WALKER is electrifying in SC.
The kisses in SC are hotter, and the story...well, I can't say it's better, but I just found it a little deeper, but presented in a lighter way.
After seeing SC I am convinced that these two should have more projects together. Maybe it's just me.
It's also very refreshing to see BELINDA MONTGOMERY(Carol Winters) and JOHN B. LOWE(Chris Winters) here. It's been a while since I saw Ms. Montgomery, so I was so happy to see her too.
TASHA SMITH(Simone) is also here as the two main protagonists' boss.
AARON RADWANSKI(Eric), pretty little LEONA KATAMBI(Tori), SUSANA PORTNOY(Wendy), and STEPHANIE MOROZ (Maegan) were very convincing as Kevin's wonderful family.
JEFFERSON BROWN was also convincing as someone who could break someone's heart before Christmas. Well, I don't want to use the A-word, because... :-p
🎄🎅
Here's to more Andrew W. Walker and Bethany Joy Lenz movies/TV movies or other projects to come. 🍻🍻🍻
From Pep.ph Sigh. I have separation anxiety #sepanx with this series that I have grown to love. It had its off days, but MOST of the time, the scenes are exciting, putting me to the edge of my seat, giving me cheap thrills, or making me laugh. There are times when I get traumatized by a scene or two, that I have to play the piano first before doing my research or anything else...or for me to have happy thoughts before sleeping. That's how effective the script and execution are. Or else, why should it be so real to me when I know that it is only a work of fiction? It's not really advisable for people who have PTSD to watch this, according to my friends who tried watching this, but couldn't because it was so convincing that they had to undergo cleansing rituals so-to-speak before becoming OK. If the very supposedly harmless COCOON could do that to people with mental health issues, then I guess something like this that is so...
A Country Wedding (The Movie) Written by Nancey Silvers Directed by Anne Wheeler Starring Jesse Metcalfe as Bradley Suttons (Sarah's first love) Autumn Reeser as Sarah Standor (Brad's first love) Lauren Holly as Margaret (Catherine's manager) Laura Mennell as Catherine (A very beautiful award winning actress who is engaged to Brad) Aaron Craven as Adam (Sarah and Brad's childhood friend who married them when they were younger. He eventually became a Pastor like his father) Hrothgar Matthews as James (the guy that keeps reminding Sarah of her financial duties) Joseph Allan Sutherland as Sam(the guy that drives the taxi cab) Farryn VanHumbeck as Sarah at 13 Will Verchere-Gopaulsingh as Bradley at 13 William Lawrenson as Adam at 13 Music by Terry Frewer I love this movie. JESSE METCALFE and AUTUMN REESER surely made the love between Brad and Sarah seem real. They have good chemistry. The third person in the the triangle, Brad's fianc...
A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE (1985) Honestly, since I remembered the many hours I watched this mini series as a teenager, I just opted to read some cliff notes of the book and the mini series to remind me of it...of them. I remember the other parts so well, but the other parts are so vague. Since I just recently watched HOLD THE DREAM and TO BE THE BEST , my conclusion is that if you love someone, don't let decades pass and wait for your sunset years to let them know how much you love them. A lot of people are not as fortunate to reach their sunset years, and if you die before that, that means you would have had forever held your peace. That's the case of Blackie O'Neill played in this mini series by LIAM NEESON, who also plays the older Blackie opposite Deborah Kerr. (I wrote the ones below before this one) The problem with book series or sequels is that you fall in love with the characters and have a light feeling after the book ends only to find out that love ...
Comments
Post a Comment