Luis und die Aliens(2018)

Jennifer, Luis, 


Directed by Christoph Lauenstein and Wolfgang Lauenstein

This story may be in animation, and is so outrageous, but it is definitely enjoyable.  It's a German film about a young boy in middle school who has been neglected by his father because of his obsession about aliens.  Everything seemed normal when his mom was still alive, but when she crossed over, poor Luis, he had to fend for himself, while still defending his dad.

The script was written in an intelligent manner, but little kids would still get it with the guidance of their parents.

Some are complaining about the Parental Guidance rating, but I think the ratings board is correct in giving that rating.  There are scenes there that have sexual overtones, and they are not subliminal, like that of The Lion King's messages in the sky, so to speak.

Even with the overtones it could still be enjoyed by the whole family because it is still wholesome enough.  If parents were able to guide their kids while watching AVENGERS:ENDGAME, then I'm sure explaining stuff about this movie should be a piece of cake.

I love the sense of humour, the dialogue, the situations, 
the voice actors, the animation, and everything else about this movie.

I thought it was just another "cartoon" with the same old story, but I'm glad that I'm wrong.

Need I say more?

Thanks for your time. :-)

P.S.

Thanks to my friend who lent this to me.  He got this from Amazon.com  


Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)