While You Were Sleeping (1995)




Sigh.

I guess I'm just so cheesy.

I'm such a sucker for this movie because I think I've seen this more than fifty times and I still get giddy and excited.  Being in love with love makes me feel like I'm high above the clouds.  Bill Pullman during his prime surely melted a lady's heart.  The story of Jack and Lucy is truly unforgettable.  Jack's family is also one of the best there is.  I can watch this over and over and over and over and over again. 

It's not a thinkers' movie, OK? It's a movie that makes you light inside. 

Reviews? Here are some links:
  1. Roger Ebert
  2. Amazon Customers
  3. Rotten Tomatoes



From pinterest


He was the just "bridge" and the reason why she met her true love


I could melt if he looked at me this way

I'm so glad he didn't...sigh...


From imdb
one of my favorite scenes


The "wedding" ;-)

A family you can easily fall in love with

From Wikipedia:

Directed byJon Turteltaub
Produced byRoger Birnbaum
Joe Roth
Written byDaniel G. Sullivan
Fredric LeBow
StarringSandra Bullock
Bill Pullman
Peter Gallagher
Peter Boyle
Glynis Johns
Jack Warden
Music byRandy Edelman
Diane Warren
CinematographyPhedon Papamichael, Jr.
Editing byBruce Green
StudioHollywood Pictures
Distributed byBuena Vista Pictures
Release dates
  • April 21, 1995
Running time103 minutes
CountryUnited States
LanguageEnglish
Budget$17,000,000 (estimated)
Box office$182,057,016 (worldwide)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Atonement (2008)