Safe Haven book and movie

Jo and Katie

(source)
It's hard to decide which one I like better.  The book has more details and I like the way Katie and Alex fell in love and how Katie loved Alex's children.

I like the movie too.  How Kevin's search for Erin interspersed with Erin finding a SAFE HAVEN and the present situation.

The scenes in the movie are exciting, but I must admit, Julianne Hough was not who I had in mind playing Katie, but she's gorgeous and she played her part well. 

Josh Duhamel as Alex, at least for me, is perfect.

Cobie Smulders as Jo? Yes.  I think she's a perfect fit.

I love the novel.  I love the movie.  Well, Lasse Hallström directed it and he's one of the best.

Sigh.

I'll read the book again and again.  I've already read it, since the movie, five times.

I'll watch it again and again.

Another sigh.

No, this is not my favorite movie of all time, but I like it very much.  It truly deserves at least a second look. Critics lambasted this film, but who cares? I liked it and still like it. 

Nicholas Sparks, you rock!
Gage Lansky, it was a good screen adaptation!

Kudos to all of you!

One of my favorite scenes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)