Non-Stop (2014) R-13



When we entered the cinema after mom bought her dress for tonight's event(my dad's classmate's 80th birthday at the Marriott), I had no idea what it was about.  As a person born with itchy feet(I love to travel), if I had known that this was a movie about the prevention of hijacking or the like, I wouldn't have watched it.  I've seen enough flicks to traumatize me. 

For one reason or another, I was not able to read any advertisement about this and I was not given the chance to see the trailer. Sigh.  Anyways, I just sat back, relaxed, and tried to enjoy the film.

Anyways, if you have read my so-called reviews or non-reviews, you would know I would not be writing about this if I totally hated it.  Yes, even if I believe that Liam Neeson is sort typecast for this type of roles,  I did like this film and even enjoyed it.  Yes, you read it right.  I enjoyed it. 

I liked little Becca(McColgan) best.  I don't know how old she was supposed to be, but I'm guessing she was supposed to be seven, the way Bill Marks(Neeson) talked to her.  In real life, she's twelve going on thirteen, but I don't think she portrayed her real age.

I was annoyed with Jen Summers(Moore) at first, but later on, I understood her.

There were many unnecessary scenes, but it was pretty exciting too.  I was only able to guess the culprit, rather, the accomplice, when... Anyways, if you want spoilers, here are some links:

Non-Stop (Film) Wikipedia
In NON-STOP, is the son of the 9/11 victim a good guy or a bad guy?


Cast - Wikipedia


© StudioCanal
Quinn McColgan(article one)
Quinn McColgan(modeling for Hello Kitty)

Directed byJaume Collet-Serra
Produced by
Screenplay by
  • John W. Richardson
  • Chris Roach
  • Ryan Engle
Story by
  • John W. Richardson
  • Chris Roach



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)