When we entered the cinema after mom bought her dress for tonight's event(my dad's classmate's 80th birthday at the Marriott), I had no idea what it was about. As a person born with itchy feet(I love to travel), if I had known that this was a movie about the prevention of hijacking or the like, I wouldn't have watched it. I've seen enough flicks to traumatize me.
For one reason or another, I was not able to read any advertisement about this and I was not given the chance to see the trailer. Sigh. Anyways, I just sat back, relaxed, and tried to enjoy the film.
Anyways, if you have read my so-called reviews or non-reviews, you would know I would not be writing about this if I totally hated it. Yes, even if I believe that Liam Neeson is sort typecast for this type of roles, I did like this film and even enjoyed it. Yes, you read it right. I enjoyed it.
I liked little Becca(McColgan) best. I don't know how old she was supposed to be, but I'm guessing she was supposed to be seven, the way Bill Marks(Neeson) talked to her. In real life, she's twelve going on thirteen, but I don't think she portrayed her real age.
I was annoyed with Jen Summers(Moore) at first, but later on, I understood her.
There were many unnecessary scenes, but it was pretty exciting too. I was only able to guess the culprit, rather, the accomplice, when... Anyways, if you want spoilers, here are some links:
Non-Stop (Film) Wikipedia
In NON-STOP, is the son of the 9/11 victim a good guy or a bad guy?
Cast - Wikipedia
- Liam Neeson as Bill Marks
- Julianne Moore as Jen Summers
- Michelle Dockery as Nancy Hoffman
- Nate Parker as Zack White
- Linus Roache as Captain David McMillan
- Scoot McNairy as Tom Bowen
- Corey Stoll as Austin Reilly
- Lupita Nyong'o as Gwen Lloyd
- Anson Mount as Jack Hammond
- Omar Metwally as Dr. Fahim Nasir
- Jason Butler Harner as Kyle Rice
- Quinn McColgan as Becca Rathbone
- Corey Hawkins as Travis Mitchell
- Frank Deal as Charles Wheeler
- Shea Whigham as Agent Marenick
- Bar Paly as Iris Marianne
Quinn McColgan(modeling for Hello Kitty)
|Directed by||Jaume Collet-Serra|