Just Add Romance (2019)

Directed by TERRY INGRAM
Written by KAREN BERGER

ABOUT JUST ADD ROMANCE


To put this "review"/reaction piece here or not(or on imdb), that was the question...an inward debacle...a debate between me and myself.   Well, since you're reading this here, ergo, I got my answer. 😛

Hallmark’s ‘Just Add Romance’: Cast, Time & Photos


I already had my own opinion so I didn't really need to go to the imdb reviews, but I still read everything.  It's very seldom when the reviewers share the same opinion, and so far, this is one of them.

Almost everyone mentioned that they weren't kissed deprived, it's not the usual cooking show, and it's not the usual teenage romance(not in those words) type of movie where the two characters are both insecure of the other's feelings, and of their own worth.

There are family issues, and model families.

Wow, they even noticed the healthy competition between the contestants(all six of them), and I must say, I love it!  I love this so far very unique approach.  Don't worry, I promise you it's not boring, and there are personality clashes too, so you won't be deprived of a conflict, if you are looking for one.

The TV crew, producers, host, judges, the parents, the cute little girl, and others, including the very adorable dog, played vital parts, and at least this is what I think, they are all naturals.  I could be wrong, but...

Perhaps it won't get to be critically acclaimed, but it would surely touch the hearts of most viewers, if not all.  

LUKE MACFARLANE and MEGHANN FAHY have great chemistry, and not for one minute did I think Luke wasn't in love with Meghann, even if it is well-known that he has another preference.  That's what I like with viewers who know what's real, and what's (just for the) reel. They notice the talents, and separate the actor from the role.   

When a viewer gets immersed in the story, then that means they are involved, and not just there because they have nothing else better to do.

I guess that's all I have to say.

🍪🍚🍳

Thanks a bunch for your time.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)