The Bridal Wave (2015)

From imdb
Directed by Michael Scott
Written by Tippi and Neal Dobrofsky

What can I say?  I think I've seen more ANDREW W. WALKER movies than anybody else on hallmark.  He's really a good actor, and what I like most about him is his versatility.  He's not just a handsome young man.  He could surely act.

His partner here, for the second time, is ARIELLE KEBBEL.  They do have some kind of magic when they are together onscreen, but for one reason or another, I think, even if the story says otherwise, there was more onscreen chemistry between her and DAVID HAYDN-JONES.  Well, that's just me.  

The audience expected another predictable story, and they got one, but I liked how Georgie(Arielle's role) handled her situations.  She's not perfect, yes, but she wasn't a person who would allow anyone to trample on her, for whatever reason.

There were many things I didn't expect to happen, but they happened.

 I, for one, thought Dr. Hamilton(Mr. Haydn-Jones) was going to act in a certain way, but even with his busy schedule, and all that jazz, he is a lovable character, and no one wonder his mother, Felice(JACLYN SMITH), was so protective of him.

The movie, for me, is balanced and fair, and it is worth watching.

Oh, by the way, VERA WANG was(is) mentioned in the film several times, and probably for the writer, or the director, or the producer, she may be the epitome of all designers, especially for a wedding gown.

👰🌊

Thanks for your time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)