Autumn Dreams (2015)

From Google Images
For one reason or another, I shelved this movie for the longest time.  I thought it was "the same old story", so I told myself that I would only watch this when I need predictability.

The day finally arrived so I started watching it.

As the movie went on I realised that even if it did have elements of predictability, the story was somehow unique in more ways than one.

All in all, the movie was very fair to all characters, including someone who would crossover ahead of the others. There was no real villain.  Even the "blockades" were reasonable people.

JILL WAGNER(Annie) is really gorgeous, but her demeanour in this movie changed with her every mood.  Even her beauty was different depending on her dress.

COLIN EGGLEFIELD's role, Ben, is a year older than hers, but since she's always working under the heat of the sun, there were moments that she looked older than him.  For me, that's very realistic.

I also learned a lot in this movie about agriculture, and how to eat a Brooklyn Pizza.  I never noticed how they ate their pizza before, but thanks to Ben Lawson, I now know how. 

:-)

Oh, by the way, Colin and Jill have a great supporting cast.  I particularly enjoyed Annie's moments with Hector(BILL DOW), and Annie's conversations with her mom.

There were some flaws, especially regarding their marital status.  If the guy didn't file for a marriage license they wouldn't find out about the impediment? Fifteen years????  Anyways, let's not go there...it might just open a can of worms.  :-p  

I am guessing the one who was supposed to file for an annulment didn't do it on purpose.  Maybe the same person who acted like he was a road block was actually, for lack of a better term,  playing Cupid.  He just didn't want them to get hitched too early.  They never had a wedding night, so it was VERY voidable even if they were of legal age in the State of IOWA(16 is the minimum age in IOWA, with parental consent, and when you are 18 and above, you are of legal age,  you only need one witness). That's only a guess, of course.
  

Well, I guess I must cut this short now.

Kudos to the cast, crew, and everyone involved in this movie.


👑💗👑


Thanks a bunch for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)