Aurora Teagarden Mysteries (The Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Adaptations) 2015-2018

Source (WP:NFCC#4)

Episodes I've seen in order of viewing:
1. The Disappearing Game(2018);
2. Three Bedrooms, One Corpse(2016);
3. Dead Over Heels(2017);
4. Last Scene Alive(2018);
5. Real Murders(2015);
6. Reap What You Sew(2018);
7. The Julius House(2016);
8. A Bone to Pick(2015);
9. A Bundle of Trouble(2017)

From Google Images

Candace Cameron Bure is one of my favourite actors.  Even if the characters she is playing all sound like her(Candace), she acts so well that it gets overlooked.  She is very versatile and beautiful inside out, so she is also a joy to watch.

I think she can play any role given her.  She is strong enough for action films, so she can do that too.  She can do comedy, and she can do serious drama.  She is also an animal lover, etc.  

All those qualities of her are seen in the different episodes of Aurora Teagarden Mysteries. So far I've already seen nine(9) episodes.  I believe there are two more and I'm psyched to see them.

Kudos to everyone involved in this series.  

I guess for now that's all I have to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)