The Significant Other (2018) R-13

‘The Significant Other’ review: Hilariously awful 

(Rappler Article by Oggs Cruz)

Maybe I agree with the above article around 90%, but since I am writing about this, maybe I found something good about this story, so let's just talk about that.  After all, I am NOT a critic, just an observer.

Lovi Poe, Erich Gonzales, Snooky Serna, Alora Sasam, Matet De Leon, Bernardo Bernardo, Ricci Chan and Dina Bonnevie did quite well, but what about Tom?  Well, he's a good and handsome actor, but his character was quite loathsome.  Gagawa na nga lang ng kalokohan, di pa ni-lock ang pinto. Hay naku! Ito naman si Lovi...I mean, Maxene, di pa sinugod yung asawa niya at yung "significant other"...kaso kung ginawa niya yun, baka natapos na ang kwento doon pa lang.  Tapos alam na niya palang di alam nung isa, di pa in-approach heart-to-heart talk :-p  Kung anu-ano pang masasakit na salita ang binitawan.  At least Edward got his just deserts. 

The good thing about this movie connected with Edward's just deserts is that both ladies "woke up" and did not let "it" ruin their friendship anymore.

Anyways, back to the article by Atty. Francis Joseph "Oggs" Cruz, I must say that he hit the bull's eye when he said that the movie is hilariously awful and because it's an unexpected comedy, then it must have some entertainment value.  

Sayang lang talaga kasi ang gagaling ng mga artista...mga "eye candies" pa.  

I better end this already.

Should I even publish this?  Well, I don't know.  Maybe in the far, far, far, far, far future.  Exage!  ;-p

#ThereAreSpoilersButSinceIPostedThisLateWhoCares




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)