The Things I watch on the telly nowadays(or via I Want TV or the GMA 7 Youtube Channel)

Disclaimer: I am NOT a couch potato.  Now that I am better, I do go out once in a while and besides, it's bad for the eyes---the whole body for that matter---if I transfix myself to the telly/television or my laptop even if it claims it has a retina display.


SANA DALAWA ANG PUSO
(From Fashion Pulis )
#SanaDalawaAngPuso
#SDAP
Just the stars and their co-stars alone are enough for me to take interest in a Princess and The Pauper type of show, but from day one it was already very interesting.

It is implied that they are twins or could be twins because Lisa's mother left them and Mona's mother left a family heirloom for Mona(and what are the odds that they are named Mona and Lisa, huh?).

There are times when Lisa feels whatever is happening to Mona.

The two leading men are very appealing here and they act well.

Bayani Agbayani is very witty and funny here. Ryan Bang is getting better and better.  Kitkat, Kiray, Alma Moreno, Boboy Garovillo, Carla Martinez, Edgar Mortiz, Christopher De Leon and Nikki Valdez give great support to the lead characters.

William Lorenzo is extra scary.  Leo Martinez's role, though short, is also very vital.

Jodi Sta. Maria is versatilely natural and she play both roles like they are really two different people.

Ylona Garcia is also doing great.

Tata Mara too.

Anyways, I cannot list everyone.  All I can say is that if you have time, do check them out before Showtime.


ASINTADO
(SOURCE)
#Asintado
The tight relationship of the inseparable Ramirez siblings went down the drain when they lost their parents in a fire. The older Ramirez sibling blames her younger sister for their ill fate and leaves her alone in the orphanage they were both in. Years later, Ana Dimasalang (Julia Montes) is a paramedic who rescues Gael (Paulo Avelino) in an accident. As Ana and Gael's relationship starts to blossom, Samantha (Shaina Magdayao) suddenly comes into their lives to ruin their budding romance. Samantha wins Gael back after she ordered Ana's death. Little did she know, Ana survives the assassination and vows to exact revenge to the people who destroyed her life.- I Want TV (Later we learn that although Samantha witnessed Ana's "death", she did not order "it", but she kept quiet about it.)

This story's theme is not new, but thankfully, it is presented in a new way.  It is similar, but not the same, with other revenge stories.

Shaina Magdayao, although playing the antagonist here, is very beautiful, alluring and she has definitely honed her craft.  She is Samantha and not Shaina in this telenovela. She also sizzles.

Paulo Avelino is Gael.  He definitely is. (I'm guessing Gael is really a Del Mundo---it's such an old story, but I want it to happen that way...I interviewed some other people too and they too want him to be a Del Mundo)

Aljur Abrenica is ruggedly handsome and has the looks of a very bankable action star.  This project is good for him.

I've always loved Julia Montes ever since she was a little girl named Mara, then when she became Julia Montes and became Clara, I've admired her even more, so I'm glad she has this project too.

Nonie Buencamino, Lorna Tolentino, Agot Isidro, Cherry Pie Picache, Chocoleit, Louise Delos Reyes, Empress Schuck, Arron Villaflor, Gloria Sevilla, Karen Reyes, Lito Pimentel, Ryle Santiago, and Julio Diaz are all good in their respective roles.  I hope Lito Pimentel will have more flashbacks.

I'm glad Ronnie Quizon is also here.  I just hope they don't typecast him because he is a very versatile actor.

Hannah Ledesma's short role was very important too. She delivered.

If I am not home, I will make it a point to watch it via I Want TV.

Every episode is exciting.

The children, Myel De Leon(young Juliana/Ana) and Jana Agoncillo(young Katrina/Samantha) did great too, by the way.  Luis Alandy and Tanya Garcia who played the Ramirezes, are probably just their adoptive parents---I think Cherry Pie Picache...I mean,  Miss C, is their real mother(how old is that thought?).  Nah.  From the start it was established that Mr. Ramirez was just a contact and he just really asked for Celeste's help in raising his daughters knowing their lives were in danger or about to end.  Maybe she is just like Mr. Carrisford, Captain Crewe's friend who looked for the latter's Little Princess.  Anyways, they, Luis and Tanya, did well too.  After all, she took Xander(Aljur Abrenica) under her wing when his parents died.

I can't mention everyone.

Well, maybe I must commend Mari Kaimo, Christian Vasquez and Art Acuña.  Their cameos were so real that I even cried when they...I mean, their characters, died.

So far, so good!


SHERLOCK JR.
(SOURCE)
#SherlockJr
#SerenaTheWonderDog
#GabRu
My favourite among all these stories I am mentioning "here" is the phenomenal early evening detective series, Sherlock Jr. Starring Ruru Madrid, Gabbi Garcia, Serena the Wonder Dog, AiAi Delas Alas, Tonton Gutierrez, Matt Evans, Rochelle Barameda-Stevens, Sharmaine Arnaiz, Roi Vinzon, Andre Paras, Alyanna Assistio, William Martinez, the multi-genius Sofia Pablo, Kate Valdez and Carlo Gonzales are worthy of watching every night.
Janine Gutierrez played a special role and she was awesome.
Serena, or Siri, is truly a wonder dog. GRs look almost happy all the time if you don't stare at their eyes.  When Siri is supposed to be sad, she sheds some tears or is misty-eyed.
Every scene is exciting.
I am guessing that Senator Carazo is Lily's real father, but I could be wrong.
Anyways, I am hoping and praying that Irene's case is just one among the many.  May Serena, Jack and Lily along with Pido, solve lots and lots of cases in the future.

KAMBAL, KARIBAL
(SOURCE)
#KambalKaribal

This series is well-acted and is filled with great actors.  Marvin Agustin, though he is the antagonist, is extra handsome here.  Rafa Siguion-Reyna's role is also important.  Carmina Villarroel has gone a long way from her being Guila Alvarez's big sister(even before her Jollibee TV ad) aired on Channel 9.  She has always immersed herself into every role she played. Alfred Vargas portrayal of Allan is very sweet here, but I feel he, I mean Allan, is making Teresa(Jean Garcia) "hopia".

Speaking of hope, my hope for this series is that Crisel tells Crisan while they are doing the ritual, and Anicia finds out that Crisan and Crisel are her great granddaughters, she, Dolores and the priest played by Robert Ortega, would help them solve the "Raymond De Villa problem" and allow Crisel to stay in Cheska's body for a while.  The twins would still have problems because of Crisel's obsession with Diego, etc.  I don't know what the writers are thinking.  It's just a thought.  Since the darkness is enveloping her soul, I don't think Crisel would tell Crisan anyways.

I like the child actors turned lovely ladies here.  Kyline is the most natural among the young actors here, but of course we cannot discount the magnetic presence of Miguel Tan Felix and Bianca Umali.

I wanna applaud Ms. Gloria Romero,  Jean Garcia and Gardo Versoza for their great performances.

Worth mentioning too are Pauline Mendoza, Jeric Gonzales, Franchesca Salcedo, Tina Paner, Sheree Bautista, Marissa Sanchez Miggs Cuaderno, Sheila Marie Rodriguez, Racquel Monteza, Caprice Cayetano, Ashley Cabrera, Eliza Pineda, Christopher De Leon and Juan Rodrigo.

So far, EVERYONE, mentioned or not, is doing their jobs well. :-)



THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY


(SOURCE)
It took a while for me to watch this because of my #sepanx with #MKJ, but now I am hooked with #TOTGA
I won't say anything more except for the fact that although I love all the female lead stars, I am team "Alex", Lovi Poe's role, because I want Darcy to end up with Iñigo and Zoe end up with Gael so she could be Nemo's stepmother. ;-)
Somebody else would probably end up with Sam so I'm not worried about him.  :-p
That's all for now.
:-)
Thanks for dropping and reading my blog.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Atonement (2008)