Tomorrowland (2015)

A former boy-genius (George Clooney) and a gifted teenager (Britt Robertson) set out on a dangerous mission to unearth the secrets of "Tomorrowland," an enigmatic location caught between time and space- WWW


Kudos to the cast and crew!  

DIRECTOR

Brad Bird

PRODUCER

Jeffrey Chernov Producer  Damon Lindelof Producer

ACTORS

George Clooney - Frank Walker  
Hugh Laurie - David Nix 
Raffey Cassidy - Athena  
Thomas Robinson - Young Frank Walker 
Britt Robertson - Casey


Wow.  I didn't even feel that this movie is more than two hours.  I was really transported to Tomorrowland and when I was there, I wanted to kick David Nix(played by Hugh Laurie)'s butt. 

I love the scenes between Athena and Frank(EVERYTHING...yes, including the scenes with George Clooney as the much older Frank).  I also love how Raffey Cassidy portrayed Athena.  She is a very good actor and she moves well too!

Britt Robertson is a good actor, but I felt that she looked too old for her role.  I wouldn't be surprised if she plays opposite George Clooney in another movie, where she plays his wife or something.  They tried to make her look younger, but there were scenes where she even looked older than her real age, which is twenty-five(25).  Hmm...probably it's just because I watched in high definition.  I wonder what the people who viewed it in 3D think? Anyways, my opinion is immaterial because what's important is that she was able to deliver!  There are really people who look older than their age and there are those who look way younger.

I wanted to add the philosophical lines, but by doing so, I'll be giving spoilers.  


What did I think about the movie as a whole?  It wasn't without flaws, but there were a lot of enjoyable scenes.  If I didn't notice the time, then maybe, just maybe, it is worth watching.  I think my eight-year-old nephew would enjoy this with his folks.  The kids inside the theater loved the movie, but I know a lot of older people did not like it at all.  They found it to be crappy and creepy.  :-p  My parents loved it.   

Just watch the movie and judge it for yourself.


After the movie you will realize that It is indeed a small world after all. ;-p  Or maybe not.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Atonement (2008)