Silent Pain: An Abused Girl's Struggles Through Hell (Book review)


Heather has given me a ticket to ride on a time machine and has made me witness first hand all her pains and struggles.  Her descriptions were very vivid and I felt helpless when I could not help her.  I am just a few years older than Heather, so probably I would have been helpless too.  Thank goodness, even with all the monstrosities that happened to her, done to her by different perpetrators, she still has a very good view in life and she has forgiven the culprits.

Things like what happened to Heather and her sister, Tamara, are very real as real could be.  I am very fortunate because my father protects and so do most of my uncles, but their experiences are still close to home because people I know have experienced these things. Their perpetrators have crossed over already, and unlike Heather, they could not forgive their abusers.

Take a ride in Heather's time machine and I am sure that even if you would shudder and feel the different levels of pain, you too, will triumph as she triumphs.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)