Rush (2013)

http://www.seesawaustin.com/
Cast

I watched this movie a total of three times. I felt like I was a part of their story too...not just a member of the audience, but it seemed like I was part of their lives. The story was fair to both sides and it was great to meet the very philosophical Lauda, his wife Marlene, the people around them, the charismatic (and problematic) James Hunt and the people around him.  

Even if James Hunt and Niki Lauda were rivals, there was some kind of verve that connected them to each other and they both knew that very well.  They truly respected each other.

Oh, and I agree with the people who have seen this film.  This is Ron Howard's best directorial job ever.

Kudos to the writers and the rest of the crew.  Kudos to the cast, most especially to Daniel Brühl, Chris Hemsworth, Olivia Wilde and Alexandra Maria Lara. Congratulations to everyone involved in this film.

RUSH: History vs. Hollywood


My favorite scene: 
Niki and Marlene are sat waiting to get married at a registry office]
Niki Lauda: [subtitled] I should warn you, I'm not going to be any good at this. "Bringing flowers" and "holding hands". I'll probably forget your birthday. But if I'm going to do this with anyone, it might as well be you.

Rush QuotesMarlene Lauda: [subtitled] My God, a poet!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)