A Christmas Wish (2011)


A woman and her children are left homeless when her husband leaves with all their money. She gets a job as a waitress in a small town diner and discovers the kind locals are on hand to help her through the difficult times.
Initial release13 November 2011
Initial DVD release6 December 2011

In a nutshell:  The movie is well-acted and the message is very clear that Jesus is the reason for the season.  I just hope the ex-hubby got his just deserts.  The neighbors, including the boss and the colleague, are awesome and so are her kids. The romance could have used more buildup, but it's OK.  They have time for that because I think they, Martha and her kids, would stay in Mapleton for good.  It may be predictable and a lot of scenes seem unreal, but possible, I like it.  I also think that I would like the recipe for homemade root beer.   ;-)  I'll search for some right now.

Thanks for your time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)