Jason Bourne (2016) PG
Maybe like the rest of the crowd, I was looking for something, but in the end(well, actually it's not "the end", but a cliffhanger), I was satisfied.
Alicia Amanda Vikander, who is Michael Fassbender's girlfriend in real life(for about two years now), is a natural. Heather Lee seemed to be tailor-made for her.
Tommy Lee Jones' roles of late are most of the time endearing, but not "here". You would want to "kill him" here. Oh shucks.
Vincent Cassel, is still not the prince I envisioned the beast to be, he is very "true to his role".
Although I don't want time to fly by too quickly, I must say, I can't wait for the sequel. Will Jeremy Renner and Rachel Weisz appear in the next installment? Will Tony Gilroy collaborate with Paul Greengrass and Christopher Rouse? Let's just wait and see.
- Matt Damon as Jason Bourne (I like him more than Richard Chamberlain and I also like the way they made him "younger")
- Tommy Lee Jones as Robert Dewey, the CIA Director. (A character you would love to hate)
- Alicia Vikander as Heather Lee, a CIA agent. (a classic beauty...if not for her voice, you would think she's too young for the role...I can't wait for her to play "Lara Croft" in the reboot of Tomb Raider
- Vincent Cassel as Asset, an Ironhand assassin. (He's really good! Speechless)
- Julia Stiles as Nicolette "Nicky" Parsons, Bourne's former Treadstone contact in Paris whom he sent into hiding in The Bourne Ultimatum. (Some of her lines shown in the trailers weren't seen in the film---her role is "exciting")
- Riz Ahmed as Aaron Kalloor, a tech specialist at the CIA (the role suits him).
- Ato Essandoh as Craig Jeffers, a CIA agent.(expressive eyes, fast runner)
- Scott Shepherd as Edwin Russell, deputy director of the CIA. (effective)
- Bill Camp as Malcolm Smith. (believable)
- Vinzenz Kiefer as Christian Dassault. (annoyingly good)
- Stephen Kunken as Baumen.(a true thespian)
- Gregg Henry as Richard Webb, Jason Bourne's father. (Very good...his role was short, but vital)