Make Your Move (2013)

This is the United States theatrical release poster for the film Make Your Move 3D.
Written and Directed byDuane Adler

How do you make a dance flick unique and interesting when there are many predecessors ahead of it?  It's hard, I know.  I almost did not watch this.  The story is somehow like the rest, but it does have something to offer.  The dance steps and the chemistry between Derek and BoA can be seen on the big screen and it can be felt too.

I admire both Derek and BoA and I hope they would have more projects together.

I guess that's that.  I enjoyed the movie and finished it.  It may not be the best dance flick ever, but it surely is worth one's time.


Popular posts from this blog

The Giver (2014)

J.K .Rowling's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (a Harry Potter Prequel) First of a Trilogy

Sana Dati: A bittersweet story with a beautiful ending (Another thinkers' movie)