Macbeth: Warrior King (2015) Rated R for violence

After murdering King Duncan (David Thewlis) and seizing the throne, Macbeth (Michael Fassbender) becomes consumed with guilt and paranoia as the tyrannical ruler of Scotland.-WWW


My two cents worth: I like this version.  If I weren't dead tired, I would have been awake all the time.  Thank goodness I could order brewed coffee without going out of the cinema(one of the perks of watching movies at the Director's Club).  As other moviegoers mentioned as we were exiting the cinema, they liked it because the acting was not "theatrical"...when the companion of those who uttered that description asked what they meant, they simply said, "They weren't overacting."  "You mean..." "No, we don't mean that theater actors are overacting, but..."

OK.  Even if I didn't even need to do so because they were talking aloud, it seemed like I eavesdropped...  ;-p 

For me, the actors played their parts well.

I honestly like the imagination of the people involved in this film because I never pictured their dwellings to look like that.

Bravo.



Links:







Director: Justin Kurzel
Running time: 1h 53m
Adapted from: Macbeth by William Shakespeare
Cinematography: Adam Arkapaw
Music by:  Jed Kurzel
Screenplay by

CAST:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)