Mr. Peabody and Sherman (G)



To be quite frank, I did not even want to watch this film if it weren't for my nephew.  I have vague memories of Mr. Peabody.  All I knew was that I had shirts and pencil cases with both Mr. Peabody and Sherman. I was not so excited to see this film and I could not lie to my nephew.  

Minutes after the film started, I found myself laughing at the witty retorts made by Mr. Peabody.  True, it was twisting history, but at the same time, the movie was introducing characters that were probably new to the younger ones watching.

Even the adults like me inside the theater were enjoying almost every moment.

There were some innuendos, but like what little Sherman always says, "I don't get it!" the younger ones would probably be oblivious to them.


This story deals about adoption too (Father-Son relationships)


Mr. Peabody and Sherman of my childhood

The old Wayback machine(courtesy of wikipedia)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)