Mercury Rising-1998 (for the nth time)




This movie is important to me because of Simon(Miko Hughes)'s character.  A genius locked inside an autistic boy(autistic savant).

My two younger brothers who are now in heaven were autistic savants too.  They might not have been as brilliant as Simon, but I'm mighty proud of them and I miss them so much.

Reviews?  Leave it to the experts: 



Handsome Miko John Hughes. He played his role as an autistic savant well.




Is it just me, or was this little guy really a scene stealer? ;-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)