After All These Years (2013)


From imdb
Director: Scott Smith
Writers: Susan Isaacs (book), Jon Maas (screenplay)
Stars:
Wendie Malick as Audrey
Gregory Harrison as David 
Martha Burns as Phyllis
Andrea Martin as Anita
Adam DiMarco as Alex
Barclay Hope as Michael
Ona Grauer as Christine
Matt Ward as JJ
Gary Chalk as Sgt. Mulligan
Paul Jarrett as Carter
Where was I when this was first shown?  This is a movie I could watch again and again and again.  I just have one major complaint.  Why did GREGORY HARRISON only appear towards the last third of the movie?  Why?  Mr. Harrison is like fine wine.  He has improved with age...gracefully.

Sigh.

WENDIE MALLICK was already past 62 years old when this was shown, and she was still hot, hot, hot.  

The story was based from a best selling author's novel of the same title, and the script was written with great dialogue and action.

It is outrageously funny, but it also drives a point.   

The two main characters are naturals, and the supporting cast?  I think they were meant to be silly...maybe to add some laughter or whatever.

The scenes were indeed quite silly, but I think they were meant to be really written that way.


I am not trying to brag or anything, but I kind of guessed who the real murderer is right from the start.  I shelved the idea, and tried to guess if another person did it, but when the truth was out, I was relieved to find out I was right.

The Hallmark movie is very entertaining, and like what I said earlier, I really would not mind watching this again, and again, and again.

🗡

Thanks for your time.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)