Skip to main content

L.A. Girl: High Quality Affordable Glamour


My Baby Sis and I 
#LAGirl

Glamour need not be too expensive, but it shouldn't be too cheap too, lest we want our skin to get hurt.

Thankfully, L.A. Girl is the type of cosmetics that can glam you up without spending too much.  The service is great too.
Ms. Czarelle Casugbo
The colours are enough(they have different colour palettes), but you can blend them too.
They also have different products.  Ms. Casugbo would be happy to assist you, except on a Tuesday because it's her day off.



Some of the products they offer



Popular posts from this blog

The Giver (2014)

From the NET:


The haunting story of THE GIVER centers on Jonas, a young man who lives in a seemingly ideal, if colorless, world of conformity and contentment. Yet as he begins to spend time with The Giver, who is the sole keeper of all the community's memories, Jonas quickly begins to discover the dark and deadly truths of his community's secret past. With this newfound power of knowledge, he realizes that the stakes are higher than imagined - a matter of life and death for himself and those he loves most. At extreme odds, Jonas knows that he must escape their world to protect them all - a challenge that no one has ever succeeded at before. Initial release: August 15, 2014 (USA) DirectorPhillip Noyce Adapted fromThe Giver Story byLois Lowry ScreenplayMichael Mitnick and 
Robert B. Weide
"Always in the dream, it seemed as if there were a destination: a something--he could not grasp what-that lay beyond the place where the thickness of snow brought the sled to a stop. He wa…

J.K .Rowling's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (a Harry Potter Prequel) First of a Trilogy

From The Wrap.Com
I'm at a loss for words.  That's strange because I am usually verbose.  I was dumbfounded by the special effects and the story. I love the cliff hanger and I can't wait for the second installment. I honestly haven't read the book, so I cannot say if I like the movie better or not.  All I know is that I love it!  I'll try to think of comments and I would put them beside the name of each cast member.
I want to congratulate the whole team, most especially James Newton Howard for the background music that bring out all types of emotions; Philippe Rousselot for the awesome cinematography; Mark Day for the almost seamless, if not seamless editing and David Yates for a great directorial "job". (source)
The year is 1926, and Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne) has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident, w…

Trip Ubusan (The Lolas vs. Zombies) Graded A ---2017 (Parental Guidance)

Archie Adamos,  Jhayvot Galang, Arthur Solinap, Lovely Abella, Angelika Dela Cruz, Taki Saito, Kenneth Medrano, Ryzza Mae Dizon, Miggy Tolentino, Shaira Mae Dela Cruz, Jose Manalo, Wally Bayola, Paolo Ballesteros and Caprice CayetanoMark A. Reyes V is a very versatile director.  He is able to direct movies, TV Shows, TV series or whatever else without being stuck in one genre.  
Trip Ubusan is supposed to be a parody or a spoof of TRAIN TO BUSAN,  but like some of the critics or reviewers described, it's more than that.
Of course, I had to see it for myself.  Would I have a different opinion or would I agree with them?  
After watching it I agree with them.
The movie is not just about laughs or scary zombies, it's about family, friendship, unity, bravery, not being judgmental and being able to surpass all odds no matter what.
It's also a movie that could take one's blues away.  
Oh, smaller kids might not understand the makeup/prosthetics, so please be there for them and if…