Mockingjay Part 2 (2015)


Jennifer Lawrence is the highest paid or most valuable star, making RDJ only the second highest paid.  Is she worth it? 

She's a very effective actor and I like her, but I think Hollywood is overdoing it.  Did she do justice to Katniss?  Of course she did, but...

Mockingjay Part 2 was OK, but I did not appreciate it as much as I did Part 1.  When it was over, I was just glad it was, making me almost tell my friends I wouldn't want to watch it again, but I made a promise to watch it with them soon.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll like it better the second time around.

It's not bad.  I like it too, but for a finale, I kind of expected something greater...something out of the ordinary.

(I'll be watching this again on the 30th of November.  I'll create a separate blog entry to update you if the second time around is indeed "sweeter".)








Popular posts from this blog

The Giver (2014)

J.K .Rowling's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (a Harry Potter Prequel) First of a Trilogy

Sana Dati: A bittersweet story with a beautiful ending (Another thinkers' movie)