Mockingjay Part 2 (2015)


Jennifer Lawrence is the highest paid or most valuable star, making RDJ only the second highest paid.  Is she worth it? 

She's a very effective actor and I like her, but I think Hollywood is overdoing it.  Did she do justice to Katniss?  Of course she did, but...

Mockingjay Part 2 was OK, but I did not appreciate it as much as I did Part 1.  When it was over, I was just glad it was, making me almost tell my friends I wouldn't want to watch it again, but I made a promise to watch it with them soon.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll like it better the second time around.

It's not bad.  I like it too, but for a finale, I kind of expected something greater...something out of the ordinary.

(I'll be watching this again on the 30th of November.  I'll create a separate blog entry to update you if the second time around is indeed "sweeter".)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Atonement (2008)