The Good Lie (2014)
ese Witherspoon), who has been charged with finding them jobs. However, seeing how adrift they are in 20th-century America, Carrie endeavors to help them in rebuilding their shattered lives.
|Written by||Margaret Nagle|
- Reese Witherspoon as Carrie Davis (may her tribe increase)
- Arnold Oceng as Mamere---effective acting
- Ger Duany as Jeremiah---endearing
- Emmanuel Jal as Paul---there's more to him than meets the eye
- Corey Stoll as Jack (hope there are more guys like Jack out there...Corey made Jack more lovable)
- Sarah Baker as Pamela Lowi---sweet
- Kuoth Wiel as Abital---she was like a super model in one of the scenes
- Thad Luckinbill as Matt (still restless even if he's not so young any more)
- Sharon Conley as Erin Sullivan---expressive eyes
- Mike Pniewski as Nick Costas---great in any role he plays..mostly villains...here, he's the grocery store boss
- Joshua Mikel as Dave
The local producers sold this film as a Reese Witherspoon movie and it worked. If I had known that it was about the plight of children who survived war and were dwelling in a refugee camp, I think I wouldn't have watched this film because in my own way, I was experiencing inner turmoil. Whatever was eating me was nothing compared to what they have experienced. I really do not want to be in their shoes.
"If you want to go fast, walk alone. If you want to go far, walk together."-African Proverb