Mission Impossible: ROGUE NATION (2015)


We were very psyched to watch MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION since it was announced and we are glad that we watched it at The CommerCenter Cinemas, Filinvest, Alabang.  I like the feel of the place and the sound system is good.  The staff's very friendly and helpful.

I am not really a fan of Tom Cruise, but I am an avid fan of the Mission Impossible series and some of his other movies.  Sadly, like a lot of things I have written, my pieces are lost somewhere in cyberspace and as for those files inadvertently deleted by some people close to me, they are now lost in outer space.













Even if I am not a fan of Mr. Cruise, I am very impressed with him.  At fifty-three, he is very fit, fast and you cannot discount the fact that he is very handsome and looks young for his age.

He is a good actor and he definitely is Ethan Hunt. Oh yes, he is.  His team, although a few of them are left, is still very, very reliable.  

Alec Baldwin is a welcome addition to the series and so is Rebecca Ferguson.  She is awesome.  Some were even shouting, "You're the man!"  She moves gracefully and fiercely.  She is very agile and boy, she could fight!  She's a good rider too.  OK, she might have a body double in some parts, but there are scenes that she did herself and because of those scenes, we were really impressed with her.

The story is very well-written and needless to say, the direction is great.

I can't wait for the next installment.  I am imagining a lot of things already...sigh.

What can I say about the villains? They were good as bad people.  I wanted to throw my shoes at them, so I guess they did really well.

The fight scenes and the riding scenes are very exciting.  The underwater and over water scenes made me almost bite my nails.  

There's one thing I liked about this film that maybe others won't care about...the connection between Ilsa and Ethan.  they did not have sex or anything close to it, but their connection is deep and so much more.  

Would I watch this again?

Yes.  Again and again and again and again.

That's how good it is, but then again, that's my opinion.  ;-)

Congratulations to the WHOLE team.
With the IMF now disbanded and Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) out in the cold, a new threat -- called the Syndicate -- soon emerges. The Syndicate is a network of highly skilled operatives who are dedicated to establishing a new world order via an escalating series of terrorist attacks. Faced with what may be the most impossible mission yet, Ethan gathers his team and joins forces with Ilsa Faust (Rebecca Ferguson), a disavowed British agent who may or may not be a member of this deadly rogue nation.- WWW
Directed by Christopher McQuarrie
Written by Christopher McQuarrie and 
Music by Joe Kraemer
Theme Song Composed by Lalo Schifrin
Produced by

CAST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Atonement (2008)