Insurgent (2015)


Should we jump for joy because this movie was shown two days and a few hours ahead of the US of A? 

I remember a certain Super Mall's members of its staff telling me that I could not buy tickets for a festival that they were partners with because this Blockbuster of a film was going to be shown ahead of time around the time the festival was going to start.  Hmm...  Where were the long queues they were anticipating? Where? 

Wait a moment.  Am I grumbling? Didn't I like this movie?  Well, I did.  I liked Divergent better, but I liked this one too.  To be at peace with oneself, you should also learn to forgive yourself when needed be.   

I am not going to give a long narrative on my thoughts about this film.  All I would like to say is that I like the flow of the story, the special effects and all the actors(including the ones with bit roles). It's not a great film and I don't love it, but I definitely like it. 


I can't wait for Allegiant!

MPAA Ratng: PG-13 (For intense violence and action throughout, some sensuality, thematic elements and brief language.)
GENRE
Science Fiction
DIRECTED BY
Robert Schwentke
RUN TIME
1 hour 59 minutes
CAST
Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Theo James





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)