Insurgent (2015)


Should we jump for joy because this movie was shown two days and a few hours ahead of the US of A? 

I remember a certain Super Mall's members of its staff telling me that I could not buy tickets for a festival that they were partners with because this Blockbuster of a film was going to be shown ahead of time around the time the festival was going to start.  Hmm...  Where were the long queues they were anticipating? Where? 

Wait a moment.  Am I grumbling? Didn't I like this movie?  Well, I did.  I liked Divergent better, but I liked this one too.  To be at peace with oneself, you should also learn to forgive yourself when needed be.   

I am not going to give a long narrative on my thoughts about this film.  All I would like to say is that I like the flow of the story, the special effects and all the actors(including the ones with bit roles). It's not a great film and I don't love it, but I definitely like it. 


I can't wait for Allegiant!

MPAA Ratng: PG-13 (For intense violence and action throughout, some sensuality, thematic elements and brief language.)
GENRE
Science Fiction
DIRECTED BY
Robert Schwentke
RUN TIME
1 hour 59 minutes
CAST
Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Theo James





Popular posts from this blog

The Giver (2014)

J.K .Rowling's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (a Harry Potter Prequel) First of a Trilogy

Sana Dati: A bittersweet story with a beautiful ending (Another thinkers' movie)