Wedding March 5: My Boyfriend's Back (2019)

Director: Mike Rohl
Writer: Kim Beyer-Johnson

Wow.  So far, so good.  This is my favourite among all The Wedding March instalments.  There's just something so real between CINDY BUSBY and TYLER HYNES.  LANE EDWARDS and SUNITA PRASAD also have something beautiful between them.  Nothing between the two couples look forced.  

The wedding itself was beautiful.  Is that a spoiler?  No.  Not really.  We know that the wedding would happen.  What we do not know are the things in between, and I'm glad they pulled it off.

The Inn still looks glorious as ever, and it was great reminiscing about my Wedding Planning days with with a couple of friends, and some I did with a group of people.  I also did some hosting...

Going back to the movie, even if it's quite predictable, I loved the flow of the story, and to reiterate for emphasis,  I really felt the love between Brad(that name again) and Annalisse because of the very believable acting of Mr. Hynes and Ms.  Busby.

What about Jack and Josie?  Have they lost their magic?  Of course not, but...well, let's not go there.

My guess is that there will be two to three more episodes before they end this mini series, and I surely hope that they would save the best for last.

Hmm...

I guess that's all I have to say.

Thanks a bunch for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)