Three Weeks, Three Kids (2011)

Both photos are from imdb

Directed by 

Mark Jean

Writing Credits  


Jean Abounader
(story) &
J.B. White
(story)
 
J.B. White
(teleplay)

This movie was literally SHELVED for the longest time, until today.  I just didn't have the energy to watch something so SHALLOW, so I thought.

This movie is not shallow at all.  Yes, it was very OBVIOUS that the younger sister played by ANNA CHLUMSKY would eventually grow up, and that neighbour of her Big Sister, Mandy(CHELAH HORSDAL), as played by WARREN CHRISTIE, would be her future beau because her dunce of a boyfriend(JESSE HUTCH) did not deserve her attention. Still there were surprises here and there.

The problems of the kids are nothing new, and so were the solutions, but I like how this movie was acted by the ensemble.

As for Mandy and her loving husband, Brian(WILLIAM DEVRY), they had some romance to be rekindled, so it could be said that they had to do something about that too.

Predictable?  Yes, indeed, but it was very enjoyable, and very relatable.

Ergo, it wasn't a waste of my time, and I could only speak for myself.

Still, I am very grateful that you took some time to read this.

May you all have a happy Sunday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)