Kung Fu Divas (2013)

 



  1. This is a poster for Kung Fu Divas. The poster art copyright is believed to belong to Star Cinema.



  2. Kung Fu Divas is a 2013 Filipino action comedy film produced under Reality Entertainment and The O&Co. Picture Factory starring Ai Ai delas Alas and Marian Rivera. Wikipedia


Great blocking, special effects and acting

The story was funny(the corny lines were delivered well) and the "improbable scenes" were believable.  In my opinion, because of the innuendos, I think this is not a film for the whole family, but on the other hand, I don't think the super little ones would "get" the sublimation, so I guess it's OK. (Ang haba ng sentence...LOL)

I'm not really a Marian Rivera fan, but she was really very, very good here.  She's such a natural.

Ai Ai De las Alas is really brilliant and the rest of the supporting cast did their jobs well.

The story was shallow, but very, very enjoyable.




Edward Mendez is now one of my crushes ;-)

Marian Rivera, Nova Villa, Roderick Paulate and Ai Ai De las Alas



Official Trailer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)