Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi (2017) Rated G (Not really a review)

(source)
(source)
Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares to do battle with the First Order.-WWW
Director: Rian Johnson
Music composed by: John Williams
Screenplay: Rian Johnson
Whew.  Finally, I've seen episode 8.  My nephew wanted to watch it with us and we had to see it together for the first time, so we won't spoil anything for him.  We watched it on his birthday, which was yesterday...well, a few hours ago.  

Is this really Rated G?  I'll still go with PG, but hey, the kids understood it and they enjoyed it.  We enjoyed this as well.

There are a few people who were not contented of the outcome of this movie, but I know a lot of people who have seen this a gazillion times.  Of course, I am exaggerating.  My point is, they watched it more than once.

There are many funny and witty moments.  If you loved BB-8 before, you would love him even more.

I think there were scenes that were reshot.  Rey's physique seems different in a lot of scenes, so there was a problem with the continuity, but she delivered nonetheless.  Daisy Ridley is perfect as Rey.  Were her parents revealed? NOT YET!  ;-)  You would think they were revealed, but I'm sure that "fact" is misleading.  Well, I could only HOPE. Some reviewers like that "fact", but I don't.  

Adam Driver is very convincing as Kylo Ren/ Ben Solo.  

Oscar Isaac as Poe is effective.

So is Benicio Del Toro.

John Boyega...well, he's good.

Andy Serkis as the Supreme Leader is very impressive as always.

Kellie Marie Tran is awesome.

Mark Hamill---funny, effective, the penultimate Jedi.  (Spoiler :p ) He was NOT happy of Luke Skywalker's character "here".  

Master Yoda---wise.

The whole ensemble did great.

I would love to say more, but I think I need to sleep for at least a couple of hours before I join my choir.  It's NOT perfect, but it was OK.  

HERE ARE SOME REVIEWS etc.:

Does New 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Poster Tease A Huge Battle For Rey?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)