Patay na si Hesus (R-13) 2017


Jude/Judith Marie(Chai Fonacier), Bert/Hubert(Vincent Viado), Iyay/Maria Fatima(Jaclyn Jose), Mia(Precious Miel Espinoza), Jay(Melde Montañez) and Hudas the cute dog 

Wow.  Just wow!  Except for Ms. Jaclyn Jose, the film fest princess/chameleon, Chai Fonacier, Olive Nieto and Angela "Mailes" Kanapi, this is the first time I've encountered the rest of the cast and I must say that they are all great thespians, including Vincent Viado(great actor and graceful dancer), Precious Miel Espinoza(little Mia) and Hudas the dog(don't know the dog's real name).

It was great traveling with Iyay and her brood.  We were able to see the sights of Cebu and Dumaguete, feel the different emotions of Iyay and her kids, etc.

Chai Fonacier is amazing.  I am speechless.

Mailes, you are truly brave and you really act well.  A natural, indeed!

We laughed, we cried, got angry---wait, I'm reiterating myself---yes, different emotions were felt by everyone watching.

Need I say more?

Kudos to everyone involved in this film.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)