TAKEN 3 (2014)

The best chapter was the 2nd one, but this one was pretty exciting too

The final chapter of TAKEN has put me at the edge of my seat from start to finish, even if I liked the second installment best.

Father-daughter movies really pulls some heartstrings even if it's an action flick, so the trilogy really wrenched my heart.

There were scenes that would make you wonder why Bryan Mills decided to do this and that, but you would realize that it's what made him human.  He is not perfect. He is not God. 

Even it the script was not flawless, the story-weaving was still well thought of...well-researched.

I don't think I could say anything more except for what I always say when a movie leaves a deep imprint in my heart:

Kudos to the entire cast and crew! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)