MomZillas (not a review) 2013





Some tips before watching the movie(or before playing the LEGAL DVD in the future): Remember, this is a Comedy Full Length Film Feature.  While watching, please don't over analyze any situation. Sit back, relax, enjoy the movie, have a barrel of laughter(most of the time). 


MomZillas is a very enjoyable movie.  The wit and humor of two award winning versatile actors along with the rest who supported them was definitely worth watching.

Eugene Domingo is one of my favorites(she's so versatile, intelligent and wise) and I practically "grew up" with the Diamond Star(I've been watching her since she was six...well, I watched reruns cause although I was already alive when she was six, I don't think I would've appreciated her acting because everything would be a blur and so I guess it's safe to say that I've been following her career since she was ten) so I happily awaited for this film to be shown in the cinemas.  I must say, it was worth the wait.  I'm glad Maria backed out of her Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin role because it is so depressing.  I'm sure, she would've been great, but it would be too stressful.  

Andi Eigenmann and Billy Crawford have a good silver screen chemistry so I guess that's why some malicious minded folks thought that the heiress of drama was the third party(Billy C. and Nikki Gil's breakup).

Joey Paras and Candy Pangilinan are naturals and the veteran stars(Luz Fernandez and Divina Valencia) did not disappoint.

I won't cite everyone, but I want to congratulate the whole cast and crew for a job well done.

Here's to more Eugene/Maria team-ups to come!

Note: A lot were appalled when they pushed the priest, but thankfully, the rest of the cast was worried, so it's forgivable.  

Stay during the credits---there are some "surprises".  




Momzillas
Directed by
Written by
Wenn V. Deramas
Keiko A. Aquino
Produced byCharo Santos-Concio
Malou N. Santos
Vic Del Rosario Jr.
Starring
Music byVince de Jesus
Editing byMarya Ignacio
StudioStar Cinema
Viva Films
Distributed byStar Cinema
Release date(s)
  • September 18, 2013
CountryPhilippines
LanguageFilipino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

Atonement (2008)

Moments of Love (2006)