Four Sisters and a Wedding (2013)

pinoy top sites
Written by: Jose Javier Reyes 
Directed by: Cathy Garcia-Molina ♡       

MAIN CAST:
Toni Gonzaga as Theodora "Teddie" Salazar, the eldest of the sisters and an OFW in Spain
Bea Alonzo as Roberta "Bobbie" Salazar, the successful sophisticated New Yorker of the family
Angel Locsin as Alexandra "Alex" Salazar, the Manila-based independent film assistant director
Shaina Magdayao as Gabriella "Gabby" Salazar, the well-reserved teacher
Enchong Dee as CJ "RebReb" Salazar

I have been waiting for this movie to be released since this was announced because I love all five of them.  Then add the very charismatic Sam Milby, the adorable Angeline Quinto, the very promising Samantha Faytaren, the very funny Boboy Garovillo, endearing Janus del Prado, the professional Bernard Palanca, the versatile Carmi Martin, the very convincing Vangie Labalan and one of my favorite actors, Connie Reyes, to the already great ensemble, this was surely something worth waiting for.

With almost the same principle as 6 degrees of separation, oriental looking people can have full siblings that look a bit Caucasian or at the very least, have traces of that race. I should know because even with almond eyes, I have cousins who look like Americans, Spanish, Belgians, Indians, Chinese, etc. So what am I trying to say? While being immersed in the movie, there was not one minute that I thought that they weren't really siblings.

I felt every heartache, struggles, et cetera and cried when they cried.  I also felt happy when they were happy and very angry when they were.

There was a piece of me in Teddie, Bobbie, Alex, Gabby and Rebreb, so I was really involved in this film.

A multitude of emotions including sheer delight when watching the bloopers while the end credits were shown made the experience a wonderful one.  Watching it with my two closest friends even made the experience greater.

When the DVD version is out, I will surely add this movie to my collection.

Kudos to the Director, Writer, Cast and Crew!


Added on February 8, 2014:

Download Four Sisters and a Wedding

Official Trailer of Four Sisters and a Wedding

image


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

Atonement (2008)

Moments of Love (2006)