Howl's Moving Castle (ハウルの動く城, Hauru no ugoku shiro) 2004




(not really a review)


"Excuse me, granny, are you a witch too?"
"Yes I am, I'm the scariest witch of all!" 








  • The music (Joe Hisaishi) swept me off my feet









  • Love really comes unexpectedly (most of the time)









  • Turnip, turnip, turnip! (IS my favorite character)









  • My niece, Jorgie, enjoyed watching it with me (and so did my nephew, Brian)









  • Superb animation!


  • Theme: Love Story, Fantasy, Comedy, Suspense
    Released by: The Walt Disney Company/Buenavista Pictures
    Directed by: Hayao Miyazaki
    Written by British Writer (Novel) Diana Wynne Jones
    Dubbed in English by Pixar

    Christian Bale
    Jean Simmons
    Emily Mortimer

    Lauren Bacall
    Billy Crystal
    Blythe Danner
    Josh Hutcherson
    Crispin Freeman
    Jena Malone 


    For more details, click this



    "Are you sure you're not a witch, Sophie?"
    "I'm the worst kind of witch there is. I'm the one that cleans!" 
    Howl and Sophie

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

    EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

    Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)