Sailing Into Love (2019)

From imdb

This movie, besides being a love story, is about fighting for what we believe in, especially when we know we are in the right.  

For me this movie is very timely because of all the hullaballoo happening around me.  

Sometimes I cringe when people congratulate me for what I "did", as if it's something great, but I did what I did, and I said what I said.  I won't take back what I said.


ON MAKING A STAND BECAUSE I LOVE GOD AND OUR PARISH

COMMUNITY PRAYER VIGIL

THE MOVIE

CHRIS MCNALLY(Lt. Cdr. Tom Hastings) and LEAH RENEE(Claire Richards) look visually beautiful together, but many people said they had a hard time listening to Ms. Renee because of her squeaky voice.

Acting wise, they both did great.  If they are not a real life couple, they sure made me believe that they are in love, or at the very least, super attracted to each other.

I like that the viewers who usually complain about Hallmark's style of "cliff hanger kissing" won't do so.

I also like that even if there were conflicts and misunderstandings(or else it would be BORING), they did not linger on those scenes.

The two lead characters know they are two mature adults, ergo they did not act like they were in High School or anything like that, pretending not to like each other.  They showed each other they care.  

Yes, there's some predictability, but you would still be surprised with some scenes.  Well, that's just my opinion.

Oh, I also like the supporting characters, most especially Claire's dad played by ANDREW AIRLIE, and Mick, played by MATT HAMILTON.

Well, I'll just keep this short.

It's enjoyable.  Maybe it won't win awards of any sort, but it would surely make you feel good.

Thanks for your time.  

Comments

  1. Tint Titanium's granite countertops
    Tint Titanium, a polished titanium stone countertops, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreen weighs 11 ounces. titanium nipple barbells The titanium properties countertops' design provides a smooth surface. The titanium cookware Tint Titanium is the perfect tool titanium carabiners for

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)