RED 2

      Happy birthday, Mary-Louise Parker!  You're a year shy from fifty. :)
Retired and Extremely Dangerous, indeed!







Directed byDean Parisot
Produced byLorenzo di Bonaventura
Screenplay byJon Hoeber
Erich Hoeber
Based onRed
by Warren Ellis
Cully Hamner
Starring
Music byAlan Silvestri
CinematographyEnrique Chediak
Editing byDon Zimmerman
StudioDC Entertainment
di Bonaventura Pictures
Distributed bySummit Entertainment

Red 2 is a twisted and funny story about true love, friendship, espionage, revenge and all that jazz. It is action-packed and visually appealing. 

More often than not, sequels ruin the original story. This is how I felt like when I watched the sequel of PHANTOM OF THE OPERA called LOVE NEVER DIES. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Thankfully, there are sequels that outdo the original story and RED 2 is one of them.  My only advice to those who are just about to watch this is not to think too much about the improbabilities et cetera. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. 


Spoilers? Wikipedia already did that, right? I would do nothing of that sort.

All I can say is that I can't wait for RED 3 three to be shown.  That's how much I enjoyed this flick.



This trailer shows one of my favorite scenes

He's more than Song Hye Kyo's husband ;-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)