Alice in Wonderland (2010)


This is short and simple.
I felt sad and disappointed while watching this dark version...grossed out on the ingredients the White Queen (Anne Hathaway) used...but I love Johnny Depp, the Cheshire Cat and the other special effects...I also like the philosophical message...Like some of my group mates said,"... it's good, not great!"  My friend, K, who watched it in 3D liked it much, much better than I did.  






  • Alice in Wonderland
    2010 Film




  • Alice in Wonderland is a 2010 American computer-animated and live action fantasy film directed by Tim Burton, written by Linda Woolverton, and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Wikipedia




  • Initial releaseMarch 5, 2010 (USA)
    CharactersThe HatterAliceCheshire CatWhite RabbitMore
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

    Atonement (2008)

    Moments of Love (2006)