My favorite love teams nowadays: JaDine and AlDub

#JaDine





James Reid and Nadine Lustre is a pair that I greatly admire.  I can't watch them on ON THE WINGS OF LOVE everyday, but thankfully, I can watch #otwol using my ABS-CBN mobile if I want to via Iwanttv or online.  I started being hooked on them after I watched DIARY NG PANGET followed by TALK BACK AND YOU'RE DEAD.  I felt young again and didn't care whether they are really in love or not.  They clicked and that's what mattered to me.  Nowadays, I'm hooked with ON THE WINGS OF LOVE. I love the story and the acting.  Need I say more? 


(source)


#AlDubNation

(source)


Links:



No.  I was not one of the pioneers of the AlDub Nation.  I was actually one of those who shunned the idea of an AlDub Nation.  I thought it was crazy until I realized that it was not crazy at all.  Whenever I work at home and I need some noise, I turn the TV on to Eat Bulaga.  We actually start from The Ryzza Mae Show(now Princess in the Palace) until The Half Sisters(nowadays after The Half Sisters, I change the channel then watch ALL OF ME).  Anyways, I am not going to write a long narrative.  I am just going to say that I'm now a proud citizen of the AlDub Nation.  Oops, probably I'm an illegal alien because I haven't sworn any oath or pledge any allegiance. Ha-ha-ha!

(source)



All the best to JaDine and AlDub!







Popular posts from this blog

The Giver (2014)

Sana Dati: A bittersweet story with a beautiful ending (Another thinkers' movie)

MIRACLES FROM HEAVEN(2015):A tearjerker that will give you(well, not all) hope and strengthen your faith